Location: Broussard campus
Title: Service Production Director
Reports To: Lead Pastor – Broussard Campus
Salary: Salary amount will be commensurate upon experience and performance.
Schedule: Sunday – Thursday
Performance Evaluation: Performance evaluations are done every 90 Days in addition to an Annual Review
The Service Production Coordinator will oversee and direct the Production Ministry Team and be responsible for coordinating the production of all events.
OSC is growing and one or more of the job duties and/or job responsibilities in this job description may change as well as the job title.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
- Remain current on technological trends in regards to production. This may be accomplished by online course study, reading books and periodicals, and attending approved training and events and peer-to-peer networking.
- Implement new and improved technical changes as well as update equipment and techniques related to production.
- Develops and manages the Production Ministry Team effectively and in a Christ-like manner.
- Develop and oversee budgets for Production.
- Submits to the direction and leadership of the Lead Pastor and manages the planning, scheduling and leadership of volunteers.
- Recruit, train, develop and manage all Production Ministry Team volunteers in helping to execute the vision of church.
- Directly train, oversee, and manage the sound engineers, presenters, videographers, etc., in addition to any staff members who utilize A/V technologies.
- Oversee all technical aspects of worship services including, but not limited to, audio equipment, video production, stage lighting, and logistics planning, stage support/stage techs.
- Develop and execute new ideas for stage design and other technical aspect related to production.
- Oversee the weekly worship atmosphere, helping others to worship as they find and follow Jesus.
- Work with Worship Director for weekly worship and major event planning.
- Oversees maintenance of all audio/video equipment pertaining to the Worship Center.
- Oversees Production Ministry Team budget
- Oversees use of all audio/video/lighting equipment used for special events in the Worship Center (i.e. funerals, weddings, etc.)
- Ensures church-wide copyright compliance.
- Oversight of video monitors.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills
- Pass a comprehensive background check.
- Must be a Team Builder?
- Must be Driven?
- Must be Creative?
- Must be a Problem Solver
- Must be a Multi-tasker
- Must be High Energy
- Must be a Visionary
- Must value excellent presentation
- Must be detail oriented
- Possess solid biblical convictions aligned with OSC leadership.
- Proven track record as an effective leader.
- Willingness to grow and adapt to changes in a growing local church.
- Proficient knowledge of technology including various church management systems
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Demonstrate spiritual maturity and “good” character
- Ability to handle changes, delays and unexpected events.
- Ability to communicate effectively via email, in person, and one-on-one.
- Ability to resolve conflicts effectively.
- Proven organizational, planning and development skills.
- Strong decision making ability, exercises sound judgment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Education and Experience
- Two or more years of production experience
- Oversee any paid Production team members
This position requires sitting, walking, bending, stooping, twisting, and lifting up to 75 pounds as needed to fulfill job duties and requirements.
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
**OSC is growing and one or more of the job duties, job responsibilities and/or job locations in this job description may change as well as the job title.