Location: Creative Team (Lafayette campus)
Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports To: Creative Director
Salary: Salary amount will be commensurate upon experience and performance.
Schedule: Monday-Friday (Special occasions & Weekend events as needed)
Hours: 40 hours/week
Performance Evaluation: Performance evaluations and reviews will be conducted on an annual basis.
The OSC Creative Team is looking for a wildly talented administrative assistant to join the team. Do you enjoy coupling your administrative strengths with exceptional communication, project management, and problem solving? We believe that visual and digital images that represent Jesus can help change people’s lives and as the administrative assistant for the creative department you’ll get to work with a team to build engagement within our Sunday experience as well as through creative graphics and videos for all of the ministries at OSC. You’ll play a vital role in executing creative content that’s important to OSC in our mission to reach people and build lives.
We are looking for somebody who:
- Has a passion for the local church and believes in using their gifts to help people experience God.
- Works great on a fast-paced team and takes feedback like a champ.
- Is forward-thinking and always wants to make things better.
- Is a leader who can build up other people.
- Manage media request forms & input requests into Asana for all locations.
- Keep Creative Team Dropbox folders organized and accessible.
- Assist Creative Director in creating timeline for central projects.
- Order print jobs for new campuses and other central projects as needed and keep positive relationships with vendors.
- Serve as the communication link between ministries from each campus and the Creative Team to obtain clarity for the Creative Team to produce what the ministries are requesting.
- Attain quotes and pricing for special projects and signage.
- Manage Media credit card purchases and reports.
- Assist Creative Director in all campus aligned projects & communication with the ministries.
- Manage all licenses and subscriptions for Creative Team.
- Assist Creative Director to ensure copyright compliance for all OSC campuses.
- Assist Creative Director in planning and managing events and ministry calendar and what’s needed from creative team
- Assist Creative Director with projects and communication to the team when needed.
- Assist campus specific ministries with print and video questions.
- Assist Creative Director in the administrative side of creative development group (Infuse) including scheduling, communication with the campuses and participants.
- Assist Creative Director to ensure all campuses are keeping the OSC brand.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills
- Pass a comprehensive background check
- Read, write, and speak English proficiently
- Possess solid biblical convictions aligned with OSC leadership
- Proven track record as an effective leader
- Willingness to grow and adapt to changes in a growing local church
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Reliable and dependable
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Demonstrate spiritual maturity and “good” character
- Ability to handle changes, delays and unexpected events
- Ability to communicate effectively via email, in person, and one-on-one
- Ability to resolve conflicts effectively
- Proven organizational, planning and development skills with strong decision-making ability, exercises sound judgment
- Work independently, self-monitor, detail-oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure Education and Experience
- Two or more years of administrative experience
This position requires sitting, walking, bending, stooping, twisting, and lifting up to 20 pounds as needed to fulfill job duties and requirements.
To apply send your resume to email@example.com
**OSC is growing and one or more of the job duties, job responsibilities and/or job locations in this job description may change as well as the job title.